2010-11-19

WHFB tournament coming up...

I know, I know. I havent updated in two days. My reason is... GF :P Yep, I went to my girlfriends yesterday and just came home. We're going to Kenya during the holidays (x-mas and that) so hade some stuff to take care of (read: visas), and I managed to get stuck there (no suprise there).

Anyway - on the news side, my local store have annunced a 2000p Fantasy Tournament in a few weeks and I thought to myself "Why not get the Beastmen ready for that?". So from now on you will probably see mostly Beastmen around here, since I need to get a 2000p list written and then ready. I will NOT play with unpainted models, that is a big no-no.

So, what I have already painted is 20 Gors, 20 Ungors and 10 Warhounds. What I got in the works are 20 more Gors, 20 more Ungors, 3 Converted Razorgor Chariots, 20 Bestigors and a box of 10 Gors to make all the Characters I need. Now I just need to work that into a list =D

If you have any tips, please let me know. I dont have any extra models, but lots of GS and Plasticard to make strange things. Actually,  I also have six or seven horses that I could combine with Gors to make Centigors. They suck, but are cool ;)

That is all for now. No pic for you today :(

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment