2010-11-16

Sculpting some more Grey Hunter

Well, it is not as dramatic as it sounds. I'me not sculpting them from scratch. Really, I am only sculpting their leg-armour, the lower part :P

I am one of the people who made their SW from the Chaos Warrior sprues from WHFB, but since I managed to get my hands on like 30+ of them already glued together for CHEAP I thought about making them more marine-ish. So, my leg armour modding was invented, and here is the old result:


(This pic is taken with my iPhone camera, I think. Is this better then the other ones?)

You can see, albeit not that good, how I've cut off some of the leg armour and sculpted something that should look like marine armour over it. Not very good, but hopefully my new attempts will be better =D. I found 6 Chaos Warriors hiding in my bitz box, and after some cutting and chopping I got some grey stuff on them, using my shiny new clay shapers.  Ill show you guys tomorrow when I've made a little more progress. Hopefully they will be better looking so I can feel that I have at least evolved my sculpting"skills". 

That would be all, fellas. 

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment