2010-11-16

More Beastmen and Ultramarine Movie

Hey guys.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but yeah, here it comes :P

I've got the 20 Gors almost done, just a few details to do, as well as paint the bases and put some snow on them. Gonna try and make some Razorgors from Tuskgors this week using my Grey Stuff that I got from a local store. I have never used in before but I've heard that is should be easier to use then the GW Green Stuff. Do you have any experiance with that? I got it from a company called Gale Force 9.

I dont know really how to get better pics, but if you guys have any tips, please tell me. =D

I've also found a review of the GW move - Ultramarines. It's from the guys at the Space Wolfs Blog, so enjoy.



Well, that would be all for now.

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment