2010-11-27

Beastmen for sale

Well, since I seem to never get any motivation to put some paint on them, and the games I have played with the 8th edition rules so far have been less then satisfactory I have decided to sell my whole Beastmen army. I have about 2000-2500 points depending on how you build characters, so it is not that much anyway. I hope that it should at least get me some money to go and buy some new stuff (read: bikes) for my Space Wolves, and maybe be the start to my Pre-heresy Thousand Sons project that I'll try to get going in january, after my exams. With a little luck I might actually be able to get my T-Sons ready for GothCon, tough I doubt that.

So if you want a Beastmen army, with parts of it painted to TT standard and parts (the largest part) still on the sprue just comment, or send me an e-mail. ;)

On another note, I am gonna keep working on my Thunderwolf counts as. I still hope to get some Mythicast wolves for christmas, since my GF seem a bit, just a little bit, secretive when I start talking about christmas presents, but I need something to use for now, and if I get the Myhticast ones I can just use them as Fenrisan Wolves. Here is however a pic of how they are supposed to look:



This is not mine, but the guy who made them is the one who gave me the idea to do something similar. Very cheap, and still cool and effective. I havent got any chains yet, but I guess I have to get some eventually.

Stay tuned, and I'd love to have a comment or two to see that someone is actually reading this once in a while ;)

Cheers,

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment