2010-11-10

Painting Beastmen

I hate painting :P Mostly because I really suck at it. So when it came to start a Fantasy-army I picked Beastmen not only for the different playstyle and models (I used to play Dwarves) but also because they are very wash friendly. That said, I still suck.

I got some work done on my Gors yesterday anyway. I have about 20 or so sitting on my desk in the same state as the pics. Washed, drybrushed and then the metals and horns have been picked out. They dont look good, but they look TT, and that is all I ask. 

'Ere u go:


Above is with flash and macro function. Still trying to figure out how to take good photos. Below is without flash but till macro function. 


Well, that is all for now. I'd be very happy to hear if you guys have any tips or anything to help me out with my painting. Hopefully I can get to show you my thunderwolves tonight or tomorrow. Gonna show of my "skills" with GS :P 

- Natanael


No comments:

Post a Comment