2010-11-21

Beastlords...


Hey.

I've been thinking about the army list I am gonna bring to the tournament I mentioned earlier. Since I have no Minotaurs I'm gonna have to go with the Beastlord, Wargors and the Shamans as my characters. The point limit is 2250, and that leaves me with 562,5 points to spend at my Lords, at most. Usually, I run a Beastlord in Razorgor Chariot with Brass Cleaver, Charmed Shield, Heavy Armour and Gnarled Hide. Semi-cheap for what he does, and a real beast (no pun intended :P) against rank and file infantry, even the more elite types. Impact hits + his "high" I attacks usually limits the incoming attacks when going up against more elite stuff, while the high rate of attacks can plow through any rank and file in the game.

This time, however, I am thinking about playing with him on foot, in my Beastigor block. With Standard of Dicipline on them, and the BSB in close proximity, I suddenly have a Ld 10, with re-roll, unit to put right down the middle of my line. With the usually low Ld the Beastmen have, it seems like a great idea if I am go to anywhere in this tournament.

What do you guys think? Any equipment suggestions for the BL on foot? Or should I just go with the überkilly Charot-Lord?

 - Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment