2010-11-22

Thunderwolves counts as and Bestigors


I hate putting together Bestigors. Gluing the bodies to the bases work fine, but getting the arms to line up nicely is a real pain. I managed to do four, then my back started to hurt and my patientce went out the window.









So I made some progress on my TWC counts as instead. =D This is the greens, that is dire wolves with some GS fur. Below is the final product. The plan is to have two of them, together with a marine, mounted on a 60mm base, counting as TWC. Easy, cheap and nice. If I ever get some rea TWC models I can just use them as fenrisan wolves instead.


That is all for today. Or maybe not. I'm going to a friends place to get some computer gamining done, but I told him I'd bring some of my Space Wolves so we might have a game as well. Anyway, stay tuned and tell your friends about me :P 

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment