2010-11-05

The startup

Hey everyone.

I am just starting out, but I hope you'll stay tuned for when the number of posts grow. This blog will be about my gaiming, converting, painting of my 40K and WHFB-armies (so far only about 5000p Space Wolves and about 2500p Beastmen). I'd like to add that I am not a pro gamer/converter/painter, far from it. I guess I am just that regular gamer that does this just for fun. Hopefully tough, I'm gonna start a true scale/pre-heresy project kinda soon (when I get some money). Until then you'll just have to be satisfied with my Space Wolves and Beastmen. I need to get all of them painted anyway...

And since a picture is what everyone wants I present to you, Logan Grimnar(my own version):

The pic is taken at my desk, so no lightbox or anything. Gonna try and get me one(build it, that is) to get some better pics for you guys.


- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment