2010-12-14

True Scale Combat Squad 1 - WIPs

Hi.

So, I've made some minor work on them just to keep it going. Also tested the arms, how they look and all that, with some bluetac and boy, I am happy :P They look so cool compared to regular marines. It's a shame I dont have any IG or Eldar models to compare to, but the AOBR will do for now, as well as a slightly larger Rune Priest. I need to find some good helmets for all of them, or some fitting heads. Might have to shave som of the SW heads that I've got to make it look like Alpharius, or something. I like the "no helmet"-thing after all, despite that it sucks in actual combat.

Here are at least some pics of the progress. The first marines is probably the only one who have actually got his kit right, except for the pistol, that will be changed to a bolter. I also need to start working on the backpacks. I only have SW-packs, and they dont fit so well together, so I guess I need to order some regular one.




Regular marines are small. It will be hard to ever go back to them after this...

- Natanael

3 comments:

  1. Jag fattar inte. Vad är poängen med bjässemarinsen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Job.Keep up.Just make sure:
    1)Drill the barrels
    2)Clean the plastic flash from the hammer.

    Glad to see more progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous: De är coolare, och framför allt är de större. Bättre skala i förhållande till typ IG, Eldar och sådant. Dock inte till tyranider, men annars så :P

    @ War Tales: Yep, will do. Since this is just blue-tac mockups they will get the hammers replaced, probably by some nice swords or something. Combat-"knifes" =D

    ReplyDelete