2010-12-23

Legion symbol

Hey guys.

Well, nothing new from me right now, and probably wont be until mid january either, since I am going away for 2 weeks to Kenya, leaving on the 26th. Then I've got my exams when I get home, and THEN I can start working on my Alphas again. So expect a long break from this site now, but I promise I'll be back with progress as soon as I can. Maybe I can convince a friend to uphold the postcount on here during my vacation. I'll try that, at least!

Anyway - as a Merry Christmas I thought I might as well post a great guide for making the Legion symbol out of GS that I found, as well as some very nice true sclaed alpha legion. I hope Lamenter will not mind me borrowing this

So: MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone (I know, I know, a bit early) and hope you have a great time. And dont forget to keep looking over here if I manage to get a friend to post for me.

Cheers,

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment