2010-12-05

Legion



I've been reading Legion all day, and oh, boy! :P I really like it so far, and the whole I'm Alpharius thing is just so cool. I know I said that I should not just jump on the next Legion I read about, but the Alphas are awesome, in so many aspects. The only problem is that there is no good codex to represent them. I was thinking of Daemonhunters, for the Storm Troopers as Operatives, but GK seem a little too powerful compared to regular Astartes, so no. The Chaos 'dex is nice and all, but it really is a shame the Lesser Daemons doesnt have any shooting. They would have been perfect if they had, 'cause you could model them as a squad of operatives coming out of hiding to represent deep strike. That alone makes me all fuzzy inside :P

Well, I'll be back with a more conversion-related post tomorrow, hopefully :P Just had to get this out of my system.

I'm Alpharius.

- Natanael

2 comments:

  1. Du ville ju spela dem innan också. Nu kanske jag tar dem ändå :P Men fy för vad bra boken var. Slutet var ju helt rätt också. Jag vill true scale-a dem ;)

    ReplyDelete