2010-12-03

Progress

Hi.

I've made some progress on my Thousand Sons, but not much. I stripped 12 models or so to test out my converting/painting at. I also have some terminators that need a conversion treatment to fit better with the Thousand Sons and Pre Heresy themes. At least I got a box of tomb king from a friend and I hope I will be able to pull most of the arms off from the models I already have and use some nice icons, swords and stuff like that in them. Might need to look around the garage for a clipper, but other then that I think I might be able to start converting and making some paint tests tonight and tomorrow. So hopefully you'll be able to see the first models of my T-Sons force tomorrow night. For now, tough, you have to be satisfied with a pic of the models that are getting the conversion treatment.


Doesnt look much yet, but with spare bits they will be better looking. For the glory of Big E, or the Warmaster.

- Natanael

2 comments:

  1. The BlacK Reach models are sure hard to convert.I will love to see how will come out

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I realised that only after I started working on them. Hopefully I'll be able to cut of some arms and reconstruct the damage done to the torsos that will happen when I do so. We'll see.

    =D

    ReplyDelete