2011-02-08

Tourney plans

Well, now that I am getting settled in my new place, I should start this blog all over again. Got some true scale stuff in the works, as well as my Thunderwolf counts-as soon to be painted. I am also thinking about attending a few tournaments this spring, taking my wolves there as I probably wont have time or money to finish my Alphas to any of them. I had a battle today with a friend and he told me about a tourney called "Vinterslaget" that is coming up in a few weeks. I promised to have a look at it and see if I can still join in the killing, so I'll do that. And other then that there is the two large tourneys later this spring, Gothcon and Sydcon, that will see me attending. Hopefully I'll be able to win some games this time ;)

Anyway, I'll post some pics from the fight I had today, and hopefully some from the one I'm gonna have tomorrow. So stay tuned, and now I'll really try to keep this blog going.

Cheers,

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment