2011-01-21

Got started again

So, I started another five guys as you might have seen from the legs I made. Now they've had a bit more work done to them and some Mk IV-plates or something is coming along nicely. Mixed in a little to much blue in the GS, so it seemed to catch fingerprints a lot easier then usually, but I think I managed to get most of them away with the sculpting tools. Now they just need some belts and then the arms and heads are ready to be glued. I need some more arms/heads tough, so I might have to wait with that and just go ahead and make another 5 bodies ready while I wait.

Here is a pic:


Taken with my iPhone, so not that good a camera, but since it is just a WIP I figured it will work just fine. I'm moving in a week, so will probably not have that much time to do much until then, but we will see. Gonna try to keep the updates coming now that I have started again after Kenya. 

Cheers, 

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment