2011-01-12

Back and Grey Knights

So, I'm back from Kenya all tanned and ready to go nuts with some plastic soldiers :P Had a great two weeks, but more importantly there was news of the Grey Knight codex when I got back. GW have now said it will be released in April, and I am actually quite exited. It it said in the "Incoming"-article that they wear Terminator Armour and I am very interested to see if that goes for the whole chapter. Whatever happens I am sure my planned Adeptus Custodes list is gonna get a new shiny codex to use, when I get around to building it after my Alpha Legion.

Talking about them, I'll try to get another batch of five ready in the next few days. I have already made the legs and I'll probably go buy some more supplies for them today so that I can make the torsos and all that.

Well, stay tuned, more is to come!

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment