2011-02-10

The Imperial Death Chickens

Well, yesterdays game did not go as expected, really. It turned out to be Space Wolves vs. Space Wolves, tough we had quite different armies. I'll not go into much detail because of the horrible first turn that my opponent had. That is, horrible for me. He dropped Arjac and a bunch of WGs in a pod righ beside my TWC and ran them off the board right away (he went first, so they did nothing). In the same turn he halved my missile launcher pack, exploaded a rhino and wrecked another. All in all, my mobility was now a couple of speeders and a rhino, and I had arjac and friends right in my midst. To make matters worse, next turn I failed to kill arjac, so he butchered one of mu GH squads. All falling apart, I did some shooting and killing, but nothing that could make up for my early losses. A bit of bad setup on my part and good dice on his made it a shot, but bloody affair. 

BUT - other news :P While browsing B&C I came across the Cult of Orange, and found a rather funny pic of the Imperial Death Chickens. So enjoy:


All credit goes to Kurgan the Lurker for making this epic chapter and this epic marine =D 

Now I'll go read some more Wheel of Time. 

Cheers, 

- Natanael

No comments:

Post a Comment