2011-02-13

Mock-ups and some pics of the disaster-battle

Hey.

I've started putting arms on my Legion, so far only with bluetac. This squad will get a Heavy Bolter, Plasma Gun and a Sarge/Champ with Lightning Claw. Mostly because that is what I had in my bitz pile that was easy to apply. Maybe they'll get moved around in the squads later, when I get a larger army.

Here are some pics of how they look so far, held with blue-tac:



I like the Heavy Bolter guy best myself, but the LC guys is not to bad either. Maybe he will be promoted to HQ or something later on, who knows :P They need shoulder pads as well, to gain some bulk, but right not I dont have any so I'll have to visit a store to get my hand on some. Maybe I should try making moulds of the pads, to make them out of green stuff or grey stuff. Dunno if that will work, but worth a try I think.

Here are also some pics of the disaster battle I told you about last post:


"Lysander" aka Arjac lands with his duded next to my TWC, kill two and then they run right off the tabel. Happy, happy me.





Cheers,

- Nat

1 comment: